Music & the Arts
Research shows that school-based music and the arts benefits mental health, helps engage students in school, and builds community. We need this more than ever.
A donation to the FPPS Music & the Arts fund will be used for investments such as:
- purchasing and/or maintaining musical instruments for music classes, band, or orchestra
- increasing the art supplies and materials available to students in school
- giving students opportunities to attend concerts, theater, museums, or other performances
- bringing visiting artists to schools
- expanding theater, art, and/or music programming across our schools